About Me

My photo
Hye there! FIR is my fiance and SYA is my name. Hihi. I'm here to share everything about art and craft with all of you. Follow me and I'll follow you back ;)

Nuffie

Followers [Followers get a kiss :p ]

welcome to my blog

Our Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday 13 May 2012

Mother's Day Special Tote Bag

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

Happy Mother's Day mak, umi, mommy, mom, mama, ibu, ma!!

No matter what and how your children called you, Happy mother's day to all mothers in the world :)

I made a tote bag for my umi. Selamat Hari Umi, umi! 

I love you thiisssssss much!!
 

 Best Mom.



 Front.

 Ribbon.

Back.

 Pocket.

 Button.

Pocket made of felt.

 I Heart My Mom.







Back.

Materials:
- cotton
- felt
- button
- satin ribbon
- Japanese cotton (bow)

Happy Mother's Day.
I love you, mom.

Inspired by Loves and Arts

No comments: