About Me

My photo
Hye there! FIR is my fiance and SYA is my name. Hihi. I'm here to share everything about art and craft with all of you. Follow me and I'll follow you back ;)

Nuffie

Followers [Followers get a kiss :p ]

welcome to my blog

Our Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday 12 May 2012

Baby/ Kid Soft Book

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

I made this soft book months ago for my final semester project. 
Am so glad that the lecturer loved the book! 
Take a look~

 Front.


 Fruit.

I used velcro instead of pins or buttons. So, it will be safer for kids.

Apple. 

 Pocket (puzzle inside)

 
 90% materials are made of felt cloth.

Hand stitch.

Puzzle.

Made of foam sheet.

 Grape.

 Durian.

Banana.

 Orange.

 The soft book was made to help children increase their fine motor skill and hand eye coordination. 
Children will also get to learn about five types of fruit and how to spell them.
Children will definitely love the colorful illustrations.
;)
 Lala :)

Farish :)

Huggable.

Soft.

 Safe.


;)


Inspired by Loves and Arts

No comments: