About Me

My photo
Hye there! FIR is my fiance and SYA is my name. Hihi. I'm here to share everything about art and craft with all of you. Follow me and I'll follow you back ;)

Nuffie

Followers [Followers get a kiss :p ]

welcome to my blog

Our Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday 30 January 2013

Tutorial #1: Metal Frame Purse

Assalamualaikum w b t

Few weeks ago, I tried to make my own metal frame purse. As usual, I will google around looking for the tutorial. hehe ^^

And I found quite a lot of interesting and simple tutorials. Check this out!!!
-
-
-
-

I bought my metal frame at Maymay Shop. There are lots of metal frame with variety of designs to choose from. The price is quite reasonable compared to others ;)

ok lah. That's all for today. Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone! 





Inspired by Loves and Arts

No comments: