About Me

My photo
Hye there! FIR is my fiance and SYA is my name. Hihi. I'm here to share everything about art and craft with all of you. Follow me and I'll follow you back ;)

Nuffie

Followers [Followers get a kiss :p ]

welcome to my blog

Our Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday 18 April 2012

Hard Disk Cover

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

Hard disk cover in the house.

Thanks julia for the order.

RM 10 not including postage.


front.
 



button.
 

velcro.
 

back.
 

bottom.








feel free to order. just fill in the order form below or email me at shyrah_firsya23@yahoo.com or send me a message via facebook ;)

Inspired by Loves and Arts

1 comment:

sugar rush said...

hye dear, feel free to visit our blog with latest fashion trends we can offer :))
alsugarrush.blogspot.com