About Me

My photo
Hye there! FIR is my fiance and SYA is my name. Hihi. I'm here to share everything about art and craft with all of you. Follow me and I'll follow you back ;)

Nuffie

Followers [Followers get a kiss :p ]

welcome to my blog

Our Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Chek it! Check it! Check it out!!

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

Recently I've made few projects. Photo frame, key chain, coin purse, coin purse and coin purse. hehe. Yes! I made three coin purses. And there's another project which I have to keep it secret first. And why is that so? Well..it's a secret. hehe. 
Malas taip panjang-panjang. 
Take a look at my latest craft ^___^
And for your information, these photos were taken using my phone. 5 mp only. So, just ignore the blurry image :)

 Well, hello! My name is doraemon. ngeh3. coin purse.

:)

Back view. Got zipper. fiu~fiu~fiu~

This one can be made as pencil case. 

Front view :)

Got zip jugak. and the lining is pink in color.

okay, this one pun coin purse.

got zip and yellow inside :)

Front view. Bunny.

key chain.

 okay. yang ni tersesat sampai ke sini. coin purse doraemon. purple inside.

 ordered by a friend. photo frame :)

place your photo here :)

Happy Birthday Udoh! Udoh is her boyfriend. How sweet :)

 
:)



Buttons

Hhokkay ! itu saja gambarnya. So, the prices??

Coin purse/ pencil case: RM10 each
Key chain: RM1.50 each
Photo Frame: subject to design. the above photo frame is RM9.

(not including postage)

Interested? Just let me know. Feel free to fill the order form at the bottom or email me at shyrah_firsya23@yahoo.com or send me a message via fesbuk.

I would like to announce "TEMPAHAN DIBUKA"

babai ^__^

Inspired by Loves and Arts

6 comments:

azwa amani said...

cantik frame tuu :))

Syairah said...

thanks awin ^_^

Teruskan Hidup said...

wow...kreatifnya..semua cantik2

Syairah said...

thanks ainun. ^__^

RIZZNA said...

comeyyyyyynyeeeee......

Syairah said...

thank you. feel free to order ^___^