About Me

My photo
Hye there! FIR is my fiance and SYA is my name. Hihi. I'm here to share everything about art and craft with all of you. Follow me and I'll follow you back ;)

Nuffie

Followers [Followers get a kiss :p ]

welcome to my blog

Our Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday 26 August 2011

Salam to All

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

My very first entry :)

Tujuan blog ini adalah untuk berkongsi hasil kerja seni dan kraf dengan para crafter sekalian. I have a very deep interest in arts. But, don't have the chance to expressed and show it. So now, the time has come. Leave me a comment, let me know if you got something interesting to share. That's all for now.

Inspired by Love and Arts :)


firsya's craft


4 comments:

azwa amani said...

ececececehhh..selamat berblog and selamat berniaga... semoga diberikan barakah oleh Allah ukhti.. oke.. daaa

Syairah said...

ehehe. malunye saye. thanks amani ;)

Cart Kartika said...

cantik keychain tuu .,.^^

Syairah said...

thanks kak ika ;)