About Me

My photo
Hye there! FIR is my fiance and SYA is my name. Hihi. I'm here to share everything about art and craft with all of you. Follow me and I'll follow you back ;)

Nuffie

Followers [Followers get a kiss :p ]

welcome to my blog

Our Love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday 4 September 2011

UPDATE

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

It's been a while since i last updated my blog. Being busy with hari raya, open house, bla bla bla and of course crafting~ 
Just now, I 'ber' blog walking..and I found this entry about my engagement 7 months ago. Wrote by my fiance's friend~ Haikal Mazlan. Do visit his blog. You will find loads of interesting entries+photos there.

**Have been thinking about 'do it myself ' door gift for our wedding yg I don't know when. hehe.


Inspired by Loves and Arts

No comments: